The program will train graduated professionals with the knowledge and skills that allow them to:
- Serve as teachers of ESL at elementary or secondary level.
- Know the nature of human development and its educational implications and understand the foundations of universal culture.
- Integrate technology resources into education through the practical study of the theories that support its application, the analysis of studies and research, and the evaluation and selection of educational programs.
- Adjust the curriculum to the different styles, rhythms, and potentialities of individual learning, as well as the needs, attitudes, aspirations, and points of view of their students.
- Make well-documented decisions for the evaluation and use of modern technology and the global communication network, creatively applying it in the teaching-learning process.
- Carry out the continuous process of self-analysis and self-evaluation that contribute to their personal and professional improvement.